We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a senior member of the Support team, it is expected that you will help lead others on process and procedures and take initiative to improve upon them. In this role you will be required to work collaboratively across departments and apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and guide colleagues to appropriate solutions for our business and customers. It is expected that you can independently resolve most/all assigned tickets without guidance. A Relativity Support Architect will spend a portion of their time supporting customers via the Relativity Service Desk in a swarming capacity. Other time will be dedicated to taking customer escalations and following up on open tickets.
- Support inbound activity on the Relativity Service Desk
- Resolve customer tickets by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex software and/or networked systems
- Initiate and lead Customer Action Plans as needed to ensure customers have a positive and successful experience using Relativity
- Exhibit subject matter expert (SME) knowledge in multiple verticals
- In a role of an SME, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to enhance the product and create a better customer experience across multiple verticals
- Help develop enablement material. Examples of this would include webinars, SOPs and in person training on various topics
- Partner with other senior level team members and Engineering as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- When interacting with our customer, take initiative to provide best practices on the use of Relativity
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values
- Meet or exceed identified goals with respect to Customer Support metrics
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving, and closing support tickets
- Maintain close attention to detail when categorizing and documenting tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices
- Help develop, train, and coach team members on technical best practices
- 10+ years of technical experience working in Relativity in a customer facing role
- Proven experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience troubleshooting complex technical issues across the enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working in a SaaS, IaaS and/or Hybrid environments
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Azure
- Experience troubleshooting VMs, Storage and Networking
- Relativity Expert Certification
- 10+ years in a technical role directly supporting customers
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.