An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
This position supports a wide variety of electronic, mechanical and electromechanical product areas during the design, development, and production phases. Will work with product development teams providing design verification test support of commercial and consumer fitness equipment. This is a hands-on position with responsibility for testing, test set design & development.
· Understanding of physical properties including shock, vibration, temperature, acceleration, force, torque, stress, pressure and displacement.
· Transforms performance requirements, design objectives or problem investigations into test methodology, planning and execution.
· Validate both new designs and proposed improvements to existing products.
· Design custom test fixtures as needed to ensure products are properly validated. Document all setups and results in formal test reports.
· Work with Design team to investigate the root causes of test failures and implement proposed corrective actions.
· Leverage test results to calculate the reliability of new and existing products and ensure all design objectives are achieved over the life of the product.
· CAD and analysis tools: Solidworks
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have verbal, writing and organizational skills to maintain all records and provide data to project engineers, managers and support problem resolution.
· Experience with Weibull analysis, Minitab, and Reliasoft, preferred.
· Familiar with the concepts of FMEA’s, 8D’s, fishbone diagrams, Design of Experiments, or similar problem-solving tools, preferred.
· Experience with writing test plans, procedures, and reports.
· Ability to work well with others in a team approach.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· 2-5 years in reliability, test, engineering and/or product development role
· BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Want to take the next step in your career?