Sales Data Engineer at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewOur IT organization has a critical role in driving extraordinary business results. Through a strong partnership with other areas of our business, we bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
- Utilize analytical and statistical skills, programming skills like SQL, Python to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets, write ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Perform complex data processing tasks like transformations, standardizations, aggregations, integrate disparate on-prem and cloud based systems like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Salesforce
- Visualize reports using Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Tableau
- Automate pipelines using Python,and optimize queries to improve performance
Have a strong knowledge of CRM applications. Salesforce CRM application experience preferable
Interpret data to recognize trends to uncover insights and form business decisions in the areas of offer management, marketing, sales and services.
Strong systems analyst skills and technical background to support review of technical proposals for IT projects and systems
As needed, research and present CRM-leveraged solutions to stakeholder requests at company meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in technical field and 5+ years of developer experience or Master's degree in technical field and 3+ years of developer experience
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.