Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
As a Sales Engineer you will work alongside the Keeper Security Sales force by supporting the pre-sales and post-sales cycle from a technical perspective. You will be responsible for identifying the technical requirements within an opportunity, matching them to Keeper Security solutions, and supporting the sale by positioning and demonstrating differences. You will provide product trials and evaluations to Keeper Security partners, assist with implementation and integration, and provide level-2 technical assistance to existing customers.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under pressure.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity, uses skills to contribute to execution of company objectives and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- As a highly experienced professional in the field, uses professional concepts in providing primarily pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process of Keeper Security Solutions.
- Provides a leadership role within the sales teams in assessing potential application of Keeper Security products to meet customer’s business needs.
- Actively leads the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Works on issues that affect design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
- Responsible for the majority of the aspects of the technical sales process.
- Establish relationships and engage with the technical personnel to identify opportunities and sell Keeper Security products and services.
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/Keeper Security facilities on Keeper Security products value proposition.
- Ensure accurate and timely activity and issue updates in Salesforce and reporting to management.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers focus.
- Participates as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2-10 years of experience in technical sales or engineering.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and knowledge of UNIX/Linux. Scripting and DevOps experience a plus.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to build and demonstrate a high quality product overview to both technical and executive level audiences.
- Individual must be a US Citizen
- Technical background in networking and security applications as well as cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Industry recognized certifications
- Experience providing solutions to and understanding the requirements of Government Customers.
- Prior experience with Keeper Security’s Enterprise Password Management cybersecurity solution or relevant experience with IAM or other security SAAS solutions.
- Ability to travel approximately 5-10% of the time both domestically and internationally.
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain a security clearance from the US Government is preferred.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.