Salesforce Administrator at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function People Network. We feel ‘People Network’ better represents our role as people advocates at Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our People Network serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our global Salesforce platform team and use the platform to help drive our internal digital transformation. If you are passionate about designing complex systems, building for maintainability and reuse, and love making users’ lives easier by automating things, read on!Responsibilities
- implement and innovate — bring new business units onto the platform, and innovate existing implementations to maximize automation and ROI
- monitor and maintain -- ensure the ongoing health, security, and performance of the entire system
- guide investment -- share your subject matter expertise and make decisions on feasibility, estimated cost, and educate the team on art of the possible
- develop, test, deploy -- with your teammates, own the whole show to ensure a high quality product
- leverage the CI/CD pipeline -- to get the value you create into the hands of users faster
- ensure quality data -- protect the data coming out of the system by protecting the data coming into the system
- provide tier 2 support -- support a great user experience in PROD by jumping on issues that come up
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- 1+ years of experience administering enterprise scale systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 1+ years of experience implementing and deploying enterprise scale systems
- Certified FinancialForce ERP Implementation Consultant
- Certified FinancialForce PSA Implementation Consultant
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Passion for the Salesforce platform and awareness of its potential
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a high-powered team
- Empathy for end users and stakeholders, and a desire to provide excellent service
- Enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Experience in consulting
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.