Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud
Matillion helps teams get data business-ready, faster — accelerating time-to-value and increasing the impact data can have.
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
This role is responsible for implementing solutions to meet business needs within Salesforce and related tools in our technical stack. You will be part of a team tasked with building new functionality and maintaining existing functionality in Salesforce to help our business scale. Will report to the Manager, Sales Operations - Business Transformation.
What will be doing;
Project execution and support
- Support various projects and initiatives to customize and configure Salesforce, as part of a team of Salesforce support team members, in an agile environment
- Test and validate Salesforce configurations and development in a Sandbox environment
- Push approved configurations to production and conduct post-production testing
System configuration and maintenance
- Implement scalable solutions to solve business problems, while following best practices
- Build new features and functionality using Salesforce objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, record types, flows and validation rules
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features and functionality
- Execute data quality and data cleansing effortsConfigure and maintain 3rd party Salesforce applications
Day-to-day user support
- Serve as a primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot Salesforce and related tool issues and questions
- Maintain Salesforce and sales system security through user provisioning, de-provisioning, permissions, roles, profiles, groups, etc.
What we are looking for: Essential
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience working with Salesforce.com in a configuration/administrative capacity
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Advanced Administrator preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and possess exceptional analytical skills
- 2 years experience in SaaS-based startup environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to tackle issues with little oversight
- Ability to support growth within a company
- A desire to learn and contribute to the success of the team
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.