Who we are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
- Manage the fullness of our Salesforce.com platform with focus on data management, standardization, data integration, data quality, technical issues, and database architecture
- Participate in internal customer meetings to gather, define, and document business requirements.
- Write and present requirement use cases and perform a technical feasibility and impact analysis.
- Manage the product catalog and pricing, maintain an organized product hierarchy.
- Document product configuration flows, product rules, pricing drivers, and guided selling behaviors.
- Automate accurate document creation (i.e. proposals, exhibits) with Nintex DocGen.
- Develop order management and business process workflow enhancements and automation.
- Plan and complete end-user acceptance testing.
- Provide technical and functional expertise.
- Review and resolve Salesforce issues and change log.
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in training content development for end-user training.
What You Bring
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
- CPQ (strong bonus)
- Service cloud (bonus), NetSuite integration (bonus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Ability to effectively design and implement a scalable solution.
- Excellent documentation skills (requirement definitions, use cases, process flows, data models).
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies.
- Ability to partner well with finance, sales, and operations.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.