Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
Salesforce Solution Architect
Self-driven individual with a “get it done” mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. This person will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions for Slalom Consulting’s clients as a Salesforce.com Solution Architect. The individual in this role will lead technical requirements sessions, act as a liaison between clients and Slalom’s internal development staff, architect and document solutions, and develop interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience and be adept at managing client expectations, leading development teams, and maintaining scope according to defined requirements.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate platform thought leadership
- Be a credible subject matter expert to clients and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
- Provide detailed estimates
- Coach and mentor junior resources; own responsibility for ongoing configuration and development of resources on Salesforce projects
- Interview potential candidates as needed and as time permits
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce.com platform experience (5+ years preferred)
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform and AppExchange products
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and VisualForce
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is preferred
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc. ) with Salesforce.com
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.