Salesforce Architect at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the overall design of our Sales Cloud implementation, including data architecture, scoping our feature roadmap, and integration of Sales Cloud with the rest of the business. You will partner with our internal business collaborators to design all facets of the application built on Salesforce.com and associate applications, from concept to implementation!What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with business partners and IT technical resources armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance.
- Design & document flexible, scalable, and robust state-of-the-art architecture for Salesforce Sales Cloud, including CPQ, Partner Relationship Management, Pardot, and more.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce-based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Utilize various Salesforce development technologies to build and maintain solutions, including process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, VisualForce, Lightning, Community, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder.
- Advise and mentor CRM technical staff on both general best practices for Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts
- Define the CRM system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions
- Provide consultative guidance on system capabilities and address any functional issues
- Independently manage end-to-end Sales technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing, and release activities
- Evaluate complexity and resource requirements for inbound requests like new product releases and acquisitions
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce and CPQ, including backend development and process automation
- 7+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional deliverables in a project, including functional design and QA
- Solid grasp of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle and configure, pricing, and quoting process
- Sales System Architect or Technical Architect certification, or rich experience as Sales Cloud Consultant aspiring for Architect certification.
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.