Salesforce Business Systems Analyst at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Business Systems Analyst with a focus on Salesforce.com to join our Business Systems team! As the fastest growing cloud networking team in the world, our products and technology are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. At Meraki, we're busy simplifying powerful technology to free passionate people to focus on their mission.
We are looking for an advanced technical professional that can execute on system configuration, design business processes, and operate in an agile environment. As a strategic partner to the business, you will cultivate a deep understanding of their processes and act as a consultant on their business systems needs. You will capture requirements, design and document technology solutions, configure solutions, and implement them using software development lifecycle processes.
This role includes engaging with other analysts, project managers, developers, testers, and production support through each stage of the software development lifecycle. An experienced analyst, you will partner with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions. Are you ready to join our team?
What you'll do:
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com and related 3rd party tools
- Leverage your understanding of the business strategy and translate that into future proof technology solutions
- Extract business requirements from business stakeholders & build out functional/technical requirements
- Use JIRA to write user stories and support project execution alongside Product owners, BSAs, developers, and QA team members
- Work with development, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functionality changes
- Work with the business users to demonstrate system changes to validate all relevant business needs are addressed
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with heavy focus in Salesforce.com administration and configuration
- Advanced in end-to-end Salesforce.com implementation - including building and updating custom objects, crafting custom fields, user profiles, formulas, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes
- Experience programming in Apex or Java is a plus
- Highly experienced within Agile & SCRUM environment as a Product Owner and as a contributing SCRUM team member
- Proven and capable program & project manager
- Experienced with understanding business needs and translating requirements into technical solutions
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and leading multiple projects effectively
- Solid grasp of data flows and Integrations to Salesforce and other custom systems
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.