Salesforce CPQ Consultant
SPINS is seeking a world class Salesforce CPQ Consultant to maintain oversight of the Salesforce CPQ and related Salesforce platform components. This is a full time position located in our headquarters at 222 West Hubbard St. in River North.
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
Reporting to the Business Process Manager (BPM), you will maintain oversight of the Salesforce CPQ and related Salesforce platform components. You will work with the BPM to design solutions, and be responsible for defining use cases and requirements, configuring and building the solution, overall maintenance, and authoring supporting documentation.
- Design and develop scalable Salesforce CPQ solutions with a strong emphasis on user experience.
- Support the company’s Salesforce CRM, perform configuration requests on an as needed basis.
- Participate in internal customer meetings to gather, define, and document business requirements.
- Write and present requirement use cases and perform a technical feasibility and impact analysis.
- Manage the product catalog and pricing, maintain an organized product hierarchy.
- Document product configuration flows, product rules, pricing drivers, and guided selling behaviors.
- Automate accurate document creation (i.e. proposals, exhibits) with Nintex DocGen.
- Develop order management and business process workflow enhancements and automation.
- Plan and complete end-user acceptance testing.
- Provide technical and functional expertise.
- Review and resolve Salesforce issues and change log.
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in training content development for end-user training.
What you bring.
- Ideally 3-5 years of Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick) experience.
- Skill designing and implementing Salesforce CPQ solutions with advance pricing and product configuration capabilities.
- Understanding of the Salesforce CRM and tools (i.e. flows, process builder, workflows)
- Knowledge of complementary CPQ applications such as Nintex DocuGen and DocuSign.
- Experience with NetSuite is highly preferred.
- Ability to effectively design and implement a scalable solution.
- Excellent documentation skills (requirement definitions, use cases, process flows, data models).
- Active Salesforce certifications desired: Advance Administrator and CPQ Specialist.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies.
- Ability to partner well with finance, sales, and operations.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.