Salesforce Developer, Internal IT
Salesforce Developer, Internal IT
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. OWe are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you. Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in maximizing our CRM platform. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and future of West Monroe Partners.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. This position will work alongside Salesforce Administrators and other business analysts in the Internal Technology team and report directly to the Product Manager/Owner.
* Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations
* Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
* Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
* Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions
* Create testing and implementations plans
* Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
* Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
* Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
* Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
* Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
* Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
* Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
* Strong and deep knowledge of multiple Salesforce products including Sales Cloud and Community Cloud
* Experience with Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework
* Experience with APIs and integrations
* Experience working on an Agile development team
* Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem a plus
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.