Kin + Carta is a modern software engineering firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Buenos Aires office .The primary purpose of the Kin and Carta Salesforce support team is to implement enhancements across the Salesforce and FinancialForce product stack; and support users across the Kin and Carta connective.
If you are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!Responsibilities
- Create technical designs from functional requirements
- Develop on the Salesforce platform following industry best practices
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Maintain the functionality of our Salesforce instance
- Work with product owners across the Kin and Carta connective to deliver enhancements and new features whilst always focusing on performance optimisation and the security of the platform
- Support the SalesForce Administrator Coordinator and assist as necessary in the continued rollout of Salesforce CRM, FinancialForce PSA and FinancialForce accounting across the Kin and Carta connective
- Work with the SalesForce Administrator team and external consultants to deliver a consistent system architecture across the product stack
- Experience in Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Experience in writing SOQL queries
- Experience with source control
- Nice to have: Familiarity with robotic processing automation such as UiPath
- Previous experience supporting CRM / ERP systems such as Salesforce or SAP
- Understanding security and how different systems integrate together
- Be able to learn a new technology in a small amount of time
- A familiarity with adaptive software development methods like agile
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and also in a team environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff
- Strong support personality, keep in mind that you will be supporting the internal client across our connective.
- Ability and willingness to provide support during off hours when necessary
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.