Salesforce Developer at G2
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
G2 is in need of a Salesforce Developer who will work on our product team and to configure and develop Salesforce solutions. You will drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building custom applications on the Force.com platform.
- Take ownership of Salesforce Development projects including SF Connector for the G2 platform
- Work closely with internal business teams to develop CRM solutions and follow best practices
- Lead the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred emphasis in information systems, computer science, or a related field
- Salesforce Platform Developer certifications strongly preferred.
- Experience with Ruby, Angular, SQL, and Apex
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.