- Design, build, and write new code or enhancements for cloud based application Salesforce, Salesforce Integrated applications, and other supported applications and tools with a focus on security and performance.
- Document work using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, wire frames, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Collaborate with other business team members in gathering requirements, testing, and issue handling.
- Support day to day running of business within Salesforce and its surrounding applications.
- Actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes.
- Apply technical skills towards the validation of product quality by writing test classes.
- Keep up with industry trends in general software development/innovation, applications and tools used by the Application team.
- Keep close partnership with Admins and other team members by adequately transferring knowledge and collaborating.
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices and knowledge by researching and maintaining certification(s).
- Assist with resolving issues related to Salesforce deployments.
- Actively participate in the Application Lifecycle Management as developer and release manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years hands-on experience on Salesforce.com development or equivalent platforms.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical members of the business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group with demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and service-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and come up with various options for implementing a solution
- Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering Discipline, including hands-on knowledge of Latest Programming Languages, Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance, Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Storage Systems.
- Exceptional proficiency in SQL, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Lightning Component, and Process Builder.
- Ability to work with business champions, business analyst and project managers.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design and reviews, development, and testing.
- Salesforce Administration experience.
- Experience in building Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Salesforce integration with other systems using managed package and/or other integration tools.
- Data migration experience in Salesforce using Data Loader, Salesforce import/export tools, or any ETL tools.
- SQL Server development experience, including writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL development knowledge.
- Experience in development and/or integration of web services using SOAP and REST APIs.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Certified Administrator certifications.