- Design, build, and write new code or enhancements for cloud based application Salesforce, Salesforce Integrated applications, and other supported applications and tools with a focus on security and performance.
- Document work using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, wire frames, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Collaborate with other business team members in gathering requirements, testing, and issue handling.
- Support day to day running of business within Salesforce and its surrounding applications.
- Actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes.
- Apply technical skills towards the validation of product quality by writing test classes.
- Keep up with industry trends in general software development/innovation, applications and tools used by the Application team.
- Keep close partnership with Admins and other team members by adequately transferring knowledge and collaborating.
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices and knowledge by researching and maintaining certification(s).
- Assist with resolving issues related to Salesforce deployments.
- Actively participate in the Application Lifecycle Management as developer and release manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years hands-on experience on Salesforce.com development or equivalent platforms.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical members of the business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group with demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and service-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and come up with various options for implementing a solution
- Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering Discipline, including hands-on knowledge of Latest Programming Languages, Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance, Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Storage Systems.
- Exceptional proficiency in SOQL, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Lightning Component, and Process Builder.
- Ability to work with business champions, business analyst and project managers.
- Experience in agile development processes.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design and reviews, development, and testing.
- Salesforce Administration experience.
- Experience in building Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Salesforce integration with other systems using managed package and/or other integration tools.
- Data migration experience in Salesforce using Data Loader, Salesforce import/export tools, or any ETL tools.
- SQL Server development experience, including writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL development knowledge.
- Experience in development and/or integration of web services using SOAP and REST APIs.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Certified Administrator certifications.
#LI-MC1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.