If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Applications, the Salesforce Developer is part of a team that is responsible for the development, integration and operational support of Avigilon’s Salesforce CRM and associated integrated systems.
What will you do?
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Participate in design phases for medium to large projects/programs, identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Design, develop and test programs of average to high complexity.
- Establish, deliver and refine a road map to ensure that CRM platforms and products remain current, deliver value and supports the needs of business stakeholders in terms of scalability, resilience, security, capacity and operational maintenance.
- Consult with Application owners and Digital partners to enable Digital solutions leveraging Avigilon’s CRM capabilities.
- Pilot and implement new CRM functionality.
- Provide technical support of CRM technology 24/7, especially during upgrade/fixes.
- Provide system administration support of Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes.
- Identify and engage in process improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate transition of applications from development to production.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolve conflicts/issues of medium complexity and escalate to others as appropriate.
- Actively participate in weekly project status meetings and ensure assigned tasks are completed on time to support project deliverables.
- 3+ years Salesforce Development experience (Apex and Visual Force)
- Hands on experience in on Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components
- Experience with different deployment techniques as changesets, ants and Jenkins
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes and changesets
- Certifications - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Admin, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce CRM (SFDC) & Marketing Cloud
- Experience with HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON and CSS
- Experience with UML
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Salesforce Certified Developer II certification will be an added advantage
University degree and 2+ years of salesforce experience OR equivalent experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.