- OppLoans is a socially responsible, profitable FinTech company that has grown 2000% over the last 3 years, and is backed by a global investment firm with $100M+ in AUMs.
- Recent accolades include being named one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine’s list of 500, 3rd fastest-growing startup by Built In Chicago, and 6th best company to work for nationally by Glassdoor.
- Customers love our product! We have been widely recognized as having the best customer experience in the industry. See what our borrowers are saying on Google and the BBB!
- Employees love working here. We have an entrepreneurial and dynamic startup culture that also cares for our employees. Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
What you get to do:
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will support a rapidly growing Fintech environment. Preferred experience using the force.com platform in either administrator, developer or consulting roles. In addition, you will get to…
- Design/develop software on our Salesforce org
- Work with business operations to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for max test coverage
- Improve the design of the code as the product evolves
- Deploy and test code to ensure no defects
- Consume 3rd party APIs and integrations
- Code efficiently, make sure code is being an good actor within Salesforce transaction limits
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
What you will bring to the team:
As a Salesforce Engineer, we are seeking someone who can effectively collaborate with various teams and work independently. A successful member of our Engineering team will learn and understand the overall business objectives. The Engineering team is a key contributor to the overall health of the services/products we provide for our customers. Preferred experience using the force.com platform in either developer or consulting roles. Ideal candidates will have:
- Clear understanding of Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Migration Tools (Ant & Salesforce CLI), and Lightning Components
- Knowledge in Data Mocking a plus
- Platform Developer I certification
- ADM201 certification preferred