Salesforce Lead Developer/Architect
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Senior Salesforce.com Developer/Architect will lead the development, customization and integration efforts of solutions on the Salesforce platform. Ability to work on large scale orgs, custom Force.com applications, building managed packages for the app exchange or ISVs, working on Salesforce Communities, Sales and Service Cloud implementations, and mobile applications or connected devices. These solutions are comprised of leading edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce, Database.com, Heroku, ETL, and other related technologies.
- Field Service Lighting + Luminix Pulsar
- Field Service Lighting
- Service Cloud
- Salesforce Developer expert who writes Apex
- Function as the technical delivery lead to define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery, and ensure proper timelines and budget constraints are met during the delivery process
- Collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects, demonstrate Rightpoint's technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that Rightpoint can build, and create estimates and work plans.
- Actively participate in the technical design of Salesforce and related software components.
- Contribute to Rightpoint's expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers
- Transition projects to ongoing support/maintenance teams
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5 + years of experience in: developing technology solutions, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex, Visualforce
- Salesforce.com certification(s) (Force.com Certified Developer) strongly desired, though we will support you on attaining these certifications throughout your career.
- Familiar with relational databases
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience developing and deploying custom end-user systems.
- Thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management and/or social collaboration concepts and processes.
B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.