Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers. The Senior Developer will be responsible for successfully creating custom enterprise applications using Force.com, the Lightning Platform, and integrating salesforce.com with other enterprise systems. In this capacity, the Senior Developer will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilizing web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Work closely with Enterprise Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to develop technology solutions to meet client needs
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for developing and documenting solutions based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing complexity and time estimates
- Manage their influence on technical scope and client expectations
- Provide assistance to others for technical issues
- Commit to the project development and release process and ensure that the process is adhered to during the project duration
- Develop unit tests and functional code ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
What we’d love to see:
- Relevant Salesforce CPQ platform experience (experience with Salesforce Billing)
- Understanding of business processes in a billing department
- Ability to configure Rules and Objectives in support of CPQ and Billing business processes
- Experience implementing CPQ and Billing packages
- Significant experience at an SSI
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications
- Experience developing Lightning components on the lighting experience a must
- Experience developing on the lighting console
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the salesforce.com API
- Expert Developer Apex, SQL, Lightning Components (HTML5, jQuery, JS)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns
- The ability to configure all aspects of core Salesforce CRM
- Field Service Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Certification
- Past Experience in a technical role
- Experience with all Salesforce APIs (Rest, SOAP, Tooling, Metadata, etc)
- Experience developing integrations using the REST or SOAP APIs
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles
Some Cool Extra’s we’d like to see:
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Confident communicator
- Intensity, drive, and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn and follow processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.