The Salesforce Technical Architect is a top level technical strategist and consultant for Fusion's professional services team. You will work to translate client needs into actionable, technically sound solutions and lead our internal teams as they achieve those solutions. You will also work to continually improve Fusion's ability to meet all clients' needs in technically efficient and effective ways.
Additionally, the Salesforce Technical Architect will serve as an integrations expert, using Fusion's existing connectors to link 3rd party systems to the Fusion Framework, or designing custom integrations when necessary.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Consulting with clients, solution leads, and engagement managers to understand their needs and guide them towards technical solutions that are in-line with Fusion and Salesforce best-practices
- Designing secure, efficient, and easy-to-maintain solutions that satisfy client expectations
- Doing hands-on development when the required work is beyond the technical ability or capacity of the implementation consultants
- Advising/mentoring implementation consultants to help improve their knowledge and skills.
- Translating business needs into technical solutions that can be implemented by the Technical Architect or other members of the professional services team. Clearly explaining planned solutions to clients in non-technical terms.
- Developing/Configuring integrations with 3rd party systems, working in conjunction with the client's technical team as needed
- Continually find ways to improve the team toolset around implementations and configurations, including rolling out these tools and processes to Implementation team members
- Configuring advanced SSO implementations, e.g., SSO with just-in-time user creation
- Outlining Salesforce Shield configuration requirements, to be implemented by the Technical Architect or other members of the professional services team
- Data modeling for Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics), as use cases arise
- Leading Collaborative Design meetings with the implementation consultants, during which strategies will be reviewed and refined, and technical blockers will be addressed
- Assisting with code reviews as part of our deployment process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6+ years of experience in application development
- Deep Salesforce Lightning platform expertise, including: Apex, Lightning Components (LWC preferred), Visual Flow, Metadata API, REST API, SOAP API, Platform Events
- Certification in Lightning Platform technology including: Platform Developer I or II, System Architect, or Application Architect
- Expertise with Salesforce Security Configuration, including Salesforce Shield Products
- Expertise with Salesforce Analytics capabilities, including Standard Reporting as well as Einstein / Tableau CRM capabilities
- Knowledge of OWASP vulnerabilities and Force.com defenses against them
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience working with external clients
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and collaboration skills
- Strong technical project management skills
- Agile development methodology expertise (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe)
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.