Salesforce Technical Architect at Saggezza
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help support the growth of our Salesforce Practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem solving skills: Individuals at Saggezza have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Drive: Saggezza’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, Saggezza might be a great fit for your career.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and / or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Designs solutions and manages teams developing, testing and supporting custom Salesforce applications software using Apex Triggers, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Minimum 8+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications, specifically SAP
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools (e.g., Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
- Demonstrated abilities: defining integrations strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience with DevOps tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management including, such as git, Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- B.S or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics (or equivalent work experience)
- This role is open to remote workers
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.