Salesforce Technical Architect at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
The Workflow Team aims to build an adaptable, scalable, highly automated patient-focused B2B platform that reveals key patient insights and accelerates all facets of value-based care operations. We leverage Salesforce, and Health Cloud, as a platform to deliver beautiful, data-driven user experiences. We are a team comprised of Full Stack Salesforce developers, Back-end Python developers, Dev Ops developers, and Product Managers who build complex workflow tools and applications.
Could this be you?
- Getting stuff done
- Has experience working in a Kanban and Scrum setting.
- Thrives in a hypergrowth, fast moving organization.
- Excels at using technical writing as a tool to communicate a design approach
- Speaks to the optimal ways one implements Salesforce features and patterns
- Dives deep into the data model, becoming the expert on it
- Ability to context switch between many projects easily.
- Building Trust
- A clear, strong communicator in a virtual setting who conveys ideas well using tools like wiki, lucid chart, power point, etc.
- Skilled at aligning a group of people on an approach.
- Has a humble, low ego, and team-oriented style.
- Excited about the Salesforce road map and upcoming releases.
- Can prototype rapidly to create a solution example without getting caught up in the minutiae of a specific problem.
How you can make a difference:
- Guide the development team in the appropriate use of technology to solve a problem.
- Consult peer development teams on best practices for interacting with Salesforce APIs.
- Be responsible for the overall technical architecture and corresponding deliverables through a project’s lifecycle.
- Validate design approaches to existing implementations of Apex trigger, Flow, and Process Builders.
- Understand and document the platform data model, overall flow of the solution, and the inbound and outbound data pipelines.
- Establish a standard way for developers to communicate and get sign off on design approaches for UI and back-end projects.
- Establish a cadence for developer design reviews of technical specifications.
- Evaluate and consult internal customers on build vs. buy decisions.
- Drive requirements gathering sessions with the development team and discuss functional requirements with product team members and developers.
- Evaluate multiple feasible options for a solution, guiding product and engineering toward the most optimal solution.
- Document and present technical requirements through various communication channels.
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote best of breed culture.
- Own a north star strategy for the platform.
Skills for success:
- Proficiency in the following technical artifacts (for current and future states): Data Model / ERD, System Landscape, Integration Orchestration Design / Process Flows, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform technologies and understand the limitations, feature functionality, and clouds.
- 5+ years as a software developer, head-down writing code
- “Salesforce App Builder” and “Developer” certifications
Experience to drive change:
Big plus if:
- You have worked in the Health Care industry
- You possess the Salesforce Architecture Designer, the Salesforce Application Architect and System Architect certifications. We want to want to talk to you if you hold a Salesforce Technical Architect (CTA) credential.
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.