Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for managing samples in the laboratory information management system (LIMS) and ensuring quick and efficient specimen processing
- Develop a firm understanding of internal lab processes and databases
- Communicate directly with various members of departments to provide clarity on specimen status, delays, and expected completion dates
- Respond to inquiries by email and in person quickly and professionally
- Responsible for tracking and managing progress on laboratory research projects
- Participate in monitoring audits of sample status and prevention of delays
- Monitor high priority orders to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Work 2nd shift starting at 2pm
- 4 year college degree in Biological Sciences or similar is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly