SAP-Salesforce Integration Tech Lead at NielsenIQ
Our NielsenIQ Enterprise IT team ensures the strategy, design, delivery, deployment, maintenance, and support of our corporate technologies is best-in-class. More than 30,000 global employees rely on our team to support the systems and tools integral to NielsenIQ’s success. We therefore partner closely with all areas of the business, including HRIS, Finance, Recruitment, T&E, Procurement, and more.
As an SAP-Salesforce Integration Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the Salesforce platform and it’s integration to SAP. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid, Toronto and Chennai.
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition, solution architecture
- Experience with writing Functional Specs for RICEFW
- Be able to interpret CRM/Salesforce requirements and turn them into SAP work threads for executing on SAP side
- Work closely with the Salesforce Technology team for support of SAP & downstream deliverables.
- Knowledge of Integration patterns and able to select best fit based on requirements devoid of customizations
- Proficiency in middleware technologies, desirable to have working knowledge of SAP PO and Dell BOOMI
- Understanding of SAP data structures and BAPI’s , knowledge of salesforce’s platform and API’s and web service protocols like SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of CPQ systems - APPTUS preferred
- Knowledge of Callidus would be a bonus not required
- Develop and maintain methodologies and standards for application delivery and platform support
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to meet changing marketing and business priorities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate is confident, curious, and coachable. An analytical and detailed oriented mindset will benefit this role as critical thinking is required to excel. Appropriate prioritization of tasks is paramount as multiple initiatives will be engaged at once. Diligent to be able to interrogate and discover data from multiple sources, to be able to assist the leadership and provide the insights necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience in finance or accounting
- 4-6 Years SAP OTI/ PO / CRM
- CRM Service Management Experience (especially Service Contracts & Bill Plans)
- Web UI, Fiori / UI5, ALE /IDOCs, LSMW, RFC Interfaces
- Business Process knowledge:
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM- Sales and Service Cloud end to end implementation experience, systems integration experience.
- Must have knowledge/experience in an integrated implementation between different business systems as well as working with integration tools, QA testing, system design and analysis
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience using Agile methodology for project management
- Ability to manage a smaller team of 3-5 people.
- Manage relationships between Finance and Delivery teams, supporting processes that ensure we are delivering to active contracts.
- Some knowledge and experience of a CPQ system is helpful.
- Some knowledge and experience of MDM systems is helpful.
- Experience in Field Service / Service Contracts / Entitlements / Service Orders / Returns / Repairs is helpful
- SAP Functionality: Functional Locations, Labor Confirmations / Installed Base, Serial Numbers, Equipment, iObjects is helpful.
- Some knowledge and experience with AR budget forecasting, related to ROH and pipeline is helpful.
- Experience in financial systems that support best practices in supporting revenue growth.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.