Security Engineer at Ensono
Basic Knowledge of Security and good security best practices
- Hands-on administration of RACF, ACF2 and Top Secret login ID's, dataset and resource rules.
- Monitor system security policy and violations/incidents
- Perform and review daily, weekly, and monthly audit reports
- Liaison with business areas and other technical support areas
- Provide customer support by preparing ad hoc reports and giving presentations
- Monitors the environment for adherence to security standards
- Must be available 24 x7
- Experience using Vanguard security products is desired
- Experience with REXX or any programming language is a plus
- iSeries security knowledge a plus
- Excellent TSO, JCL, IBM UTILITIES, JES2, and ISPF a must
- Experience with CICS preferred
- Experience using IBM zSecure security products
- Some MVS experience is a plus
- PC Skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent project deliverables and the ability to work as a global team.
- Ability to work on own initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Self starter, detailed oriented and ability to multi task
- Excellent Communication skills required
- Good written skills are required
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or ITIL Certification a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree Preferred