Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
The team you'd join:
We are looking for a Security Engineer to grow and enhance our security posture over our SaaS and corporate infrastructure. As Cyber Security Engineer, you will work with the technology team on the continuous development and hardening of our cyber security program. You will also engage in cross collaboration with various departments including our legal team & procedures designed to protect enterprise data & information, asset & systems from both internal and external threats as well as compliance with industry & regulator security standards. You will think both tactically in dealing with security incidents and strategically in anticipating future threats against our infrastructure.
- Collaborate with technology leadership to deliver against agreed upon security goals, accounting for the way DialogTech works and the unrivaled challenges of securing our environment.
- Drive the selection, development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and enhancement of the organization’s security technology.
- Provide expertise and guidance to technology and legal teams, imparting knowledge that improves overall security posture.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our products and services, while maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
- Contributes in development, documentation and maintenance of cybersecurity policies, procedures, and standards.
- Accountable for escalating issues in a timely manner and creating and maintaining detailed documentation.
- Resolve issues, dependencies, and conflicts; make certain that the teams are involved, engaged, and informed.
The must haves:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 1 - 3 years as a Security Analyst / Engineer or in an equivalent enterprise security role.
- Hands-on experience delivering and/or implementing security solutions, such as Identity & Access Management, Data Protection and DLP, SIEM, and IDS/IPS
- Some knowledge of various frameworks/regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 80053, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC, ITIL, or similar.
- Attack and Penetration know how in testing of Internet infrastructure and Web-based applications utilizing manual and automated tools.
- Certifications, such as: CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Previous SOC / NOC experience
If you have been a strong team player - you’ve administered security standards, implemented a WAF solutions, deployed/managed IP Firewalls, have had some exposure to PCI-DSS & SOC audits, live and breath information security best practices and hold end users to them. You are challenged by what growth and change feels like and you embrace them rather than run from them. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology. Join us at one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies, 9 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc. 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.