Senior Adobe Experience Manager Engineer
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Kin + Carta operates under an organizational model called “The Connective,” a global ecosystem of over 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives. Together, the Connective provides full-service capabilities for not only our clients but for employee experience and mobility.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We are looking to hire a Senior Adobe Experience Manager Engineer to join our growing capabilities team. If you are innovative, passionate about building AEM based web applications, and are looking to continually learn and enjoy sharing expertise, read on!
- You have a strong passion for building innovative digital experiences using AEM Sites.
- You have experience in defining technical design specifications for Adobe Experience Manager Sites implementations
- Experienced in leading a team of engineers in following strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Delivered at least 3 major projects within version 5.x and above of AEM Sites
- Strong understanding of the core AEM architecture (Publish/Author/Dispatcher)
- Experienced in developing Dialog components
- You have some experience of delivering AEM with modern UI frameworks such as React or Angular
- You have some experience with integrating with some of the additional Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Assets, Target and Analytics
- You have a minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience
- Familiar with Microservice design patterns including Serverless and BFF
- Experience designing, building, integrating and testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools, devops and static analysis tools
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- You have the ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Strong verbal and written communication is a must
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus
What You Will be Doing
- Designing, Building, and Testing large scale Content Management System digital solutions in AEM Sites
- Building enterprise applications on the cloud and technologies such as Google, AWS or Azure Cloud
- Consulting clients and providing recommendations for designing, implementing and releasing digital solutions within AEM Sites
- Working with designers to help visualize data models for end-users
- Interfacing with our clients and providing technical recommendations
- Helping evaluate emerging cross-platform frameworks and enterprise application platforms
- Bridging the gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise back end architectures
- Working with experienced engineers, designers, product strategist and architects to foster your experience and growth
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.