ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Senior Advisory Solution Architect, Joint Go To Market, Global Elite Partners
Alliance and Channels Ecosystem
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Advisory Solution Architect aligned to support one of our largest Global Strategic Alliance Partners, NTT. In this role, you will be expected to provide technology strategy, solution development and on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions/capabilities. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community to enable them to increase their own consumption, evolve our solutions, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
Post pandemic, this role requires approximately 50% travel.
Remote (TX, IL, WA, OR, CA)
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 7+ years of Solution Consulting experience
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; maintains a problem-solver mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services across the following:
- Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
- Service Management
- Security and Operations
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist)
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- Experience developing on competitive platforms
- A Japanese speaker
- Familiar with Japanese culture and customs
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead architecture and design engagements with Partners on how ServiceNow meets the Business/IT needs for their end customer
- Evangelize our IT, Employee and Customer Workflow message to our partners while conceptualizing, creating and building joint solutions/offerings to monetize their intellectual property and/or domain expertise
- Demonstrations of products based upon business initiatives or required outcomes focused upon the value the solution delivers
- Identifying requirements and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements focused on joint solutions with the Partner
- Staying current on product developments/releases to provide guidance to Partners
- Forging trusted advisor relationships at the top levels at the Partner account
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure customer success is achieved
- Participate in and deliver Business Reviews with aligned account teams
- Engaging with the Partner and cross functional teams post sales to ensure successful transition from sales to delivery
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization
- Identifying, leading and contributing to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, technology days, “lunch and learns” etc.
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities
What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- Presentation and demonstration of our ServiceNow Story
- An inspiring portfolio of applications built on platforms such as ServiceNow
- Demonstration of any accessible projects you have built
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.