Senior AEM Developer at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced Senior AEM Developer. This technical expert will contribute to a development team through all phases of client engagements including development, data integration, devOps, and deployment. Experience Developers will collaborate with the Solution Architect and development team to follow and enforce development guidelines and best practices, specializing in dynamic website builds powered by CMS, DXP and eCommerce platforms.
Outside of client engagements, AEM Developers will work closely with the Connect Technical Director to establish best practices in relevant partner platforms, conduct technical interviews for a growing team and learn/disseminate best practices throughout the team.Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and Lead Experience Developers to help define technical integrations and platform DevOps
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration
- Develop multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management
- Drive the creation of clean, scalable code driving cutting-edge client solutions
- Serve as an expert-level contributor for the Java team including environment setup and CI/CD buildout
- Develop solutions that balance end customer needs with internal client experiences
- Mentor junior engineers
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or a similar field
- 4+ years of development experience in enterprise scale systems development, platform implementation, and digital development
- 4+ years of experience working in software design, with working knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- 1+ years of experience working with Java and Java Spring Boot, Apache Sling and Felix
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud Hosting Platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, Alibaba, Oracle, IBM, Tencent) and global Content Delivery and Security Networks (AWS Cloudfront, Akamai, Edgecast, Cloudflare)
- 1+ years of experience working in multiple development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, Waterfall)
- Experience with multiple CI/CD tools including Atlassian Bitbucket
- Experience with DevOps tools include Bitbucket Pipes, Terraform, Azure DevOps
- Experience across a variety of client engagements and industries
- Experience with major search providers
- Experience with major Analytics packages (Adobe and Google)
- Knowledge of application security concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of performance tuning and performance testing methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM and AMS packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.