Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
What You’ll be Doing
- Accountable for resolution of technically challenging issues facing the organization.
- Write code with increasing quality and maintainability.
- Apply standards for technical excellence, adhere to “Definition of Done” for Android code and documentation.
- Collaborate with Android developers on the team.
- Collaborate with Product/Experience management and analyze technical risk/rewards of new features in order to prioritize implementation.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years Android development.
- 2+ years writing and maintaining unit and Android tests.
- Experience with long-term maintenance of Android applications.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Event-Driven Development.
- Expertise in defining API contracts for use by Mobile Devices.
- Jira experience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate with a diverse team.
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.