The Benefits Mobile team offers seamless navigation and guidance across Rally products, helping members connect with the services they need to maintain and improve their health while making the best decisions in a complicated space. Our platform enables employers to engage and support their employees' with targeted content, benefits, and programs.
Join Rally Health as a Senior Android Software Engineer where you will add new features, refine existing features, and find new ways to improve the healthcare experience. As part of the Engagement team, you will report to the Manager and work with the Benefits Mobile team. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.You Will:
- You will work on mobile development
- You will build an end-to-end experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- You will improve and simplify user experience
- You will join a team built on a foundation of collaboration and respect
- You will empower active users to improve wellness and find care through devices they use every day
- 3+ years of Android development with validated proficiency of the platform
- Programming languages - Kotlin, Java, React Native (nice to have)
- Server integration (REST endpoints)
- Released at least one app on the Google Play Store
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.