Senior Application Developer, Training and Certification - Learner Experience Platform at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with a cross functional development team to create a new learner experience platform.
- Integrate internal and external systems to meet business requirements.
- Design solutions that maximize scalability of support, content delivery, and platform development.
- Work with content development teams to deliver eLearning content on the platform.
- Serve as a best practice and product advisor to the broader development team.
- Develop new ways to motivate learners using on-platform gamification.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong ServiceNow Service Portal experience is recommended.
- LRS, LMS, LXP experience is a plus.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow to ServiceNow, as well as ServiceNow to third party products.
- Experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS),or related field.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- The candidate is expected to be very hands-on, getting deep into the technical details.
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.