What We'll BringOur quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You’ll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
What You'll Bring· Ability to collaborate with Architecture, Delivery & Product teams to define & execute on the architectural strategy for TransUnion cloud deployments.
· Strong primary experience with AWS architectures (Azure also an advantage)
· Ability to operate within a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) environment to help teams define/scope and document the initiatives, features and contribute to our program increment planning process.
· Knowledge & experience in evolving big data architectures, low latency transactional processing, & event driven architectures to more modern solution architectural patterns.
· Knowledge & experience in modern architectural practices, architecture governance, and defining standard patterns for consumption in the organization.
· Knowledge & experience in designing modular, service-centric architectures that support a ‘build once, deploy many’ deployment posture across many global regions.
· Knowledge & experience in designing & deploying cloud native applications in both private & public cloud hosting environments.
· Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences and trong critical thinking and analytical skills.
· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
· ArchiMate modelling experience would be an advantage.
Impact You'll MakeThis role will add to our architectural oversight within the Enterprise Architecture team, with a specific focus supporting our cloud footprint (AWS).
· Collaborate with enterprise architecture team to drive technical decisions for establishing standards for the deployments and enhancements of our cloud platform.
· Partner with foundational services teams and application architecture teams to develop deployment patterns and then define and codify those patterns for future use
· Provide technical leadership in establishing feasible migration plans while minimizing disruptions to current business operations.
· Contribute to architect foundational solutions to support expansive advancement of application deployments and migrations to public cloud environments.
· Help to create scalable, secure building blocks to be utilized by application developers globally to instantiate applications in the cloud; these patterns should be operationalized to include logging, monitoring, compliance, etc. so that they are ready for use by the broader community