The safety and security of CSC’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Are you are passionate about helping people grow, value making a positive impact, and working with great people in an innovative culture—we are, too!
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer that is eager to advance their career as part of our growing Development team. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the mission-critical services that keep our team up and running. You will:
- Design, build and refine the tooling to support and improve development, testing, and deployment processes.
- Focus on full automation between development and production environments.
- Implement, maintain and monitor CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide DevOps support to development teams.
Who the DevOps Engineer is:
- You are a DevOps engineering subject matter expert
- You love exploring new technologies and keeping your own technical skills sharp
- You elevate the technical abilities of those around you and have a track record of doing this with the teams you have led
- A partner with other teams across the business, especially Development, SaaS and Testing
- A scientific mind: you know how to experiment, measure against your hypothesis and then move forward with the best possible solution
- A life-long learner eager to keep abreast of the fast-changing and dynamic technology industry
The experience you'll need:
- Have worked closely with full Product Teams (Product Managers, Tech Leads, Engineering Manager, Security and Operations roles) to deliver an experience to customers
- 3+ years of progressive DevOps engineering experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills
- BS or MS in related industry/field or equivalent experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD practices and tools - Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server), MS Build
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP)
- Experience with .NET, C# and Visual Studio
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with application orchestration and IAS solutions (Nutanix Calm, Azure)
Come help us create automation software for over 50% of the Fortune 500 companies. You will receive an industry-best total compensation package and work with many of the latest Microsoft development tools available!
CSC Corptax transforms the business of tax through cutting-edge technology, business process expertise, and award-winning customer support. Our software is the first and only single system on the market offering unmatched automation that aligns processes and workflows, enhances transparency, improves accuracy, and lowers risk across the corporate tax life cycle. We support almost 1,000 clients in 100 countries, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100, nationally. CSC Corptax also strives to help our clients make better, smarter decisions while providing a workplace that fosters career growth, ongoing learning and development, pride in ownership, and creativity. Learn more at corptax.com/.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.