Senior Cloud Engineer
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for working with key stakeholders to help define our on-prem and public Cloud strategy, and delivering those capabilities through modern automation tools, principles, and patterns. Responsibilities will include ‘cloud-native’ platform advocacy to enhance features and improve adoption. This is a ‘DevOps’ position, responsible for the full-stack engineering and support of products that support our hybrid cloud capabilities.
- Leads the design, build, and maintenance of modern Cloud platforms that support Agile teams.
- Partners with key stakeholders as a platform champion for Cloud-native systems, and coaches on how to use platform capabilities effectively through appropriate venues.
- Drives continual improvement of the IaaS product and capabilities through internal user groups and external market research.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in application or platform development, consulting, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!