Senior Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer, you will be a member of the IT Infrastructure Systems team collaborating on our Infrastructure as a coding initiative for our hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Deploy & Manage tools and solutions that will drive continuous improvement around the Performance, Reliability, Availability & Scalability of our infrastructure
- Build and Maintain the Linux & windows based infrastructure
- Practice automation best practices and emerging trends
To be successful in this role you have:
- 6+ year of experience Leading, designing, building and operating large hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Public cloud platform like Azure, GCP & AWS
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins in Cloud Native environments
- Experience working with DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Vagrant, Prometheus, Consul, Packer, Vault, Rancher, Helm, or variants.
- Experience working with one or more config management tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience working with orchestration tools like Terraform and Cloud specific solutions
- Experience in managing and deploying workloads in Kubernetes
- Experience managing traditional or cloud storage solutions
- Experience working with F5 or similar load balancing platforms
- Direct experience coding in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, ServiceNow’s Glide API, Bash, or Perl
- Experience operating monitoring tools for traditional and cloud environments
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform is a plus
- Strong analytical mind for problem solving
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes listening skills and an open attitude toward constructive feedback.
- Ability to work both with a global team and individually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.