Senior Consultant, Automated QA Engineer at West Monroe
Senior Consultant, Automated QA Engineer
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challen ge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible for designing and building automated testing for West Monroe Partners’ Rapid Analytics Platform. This QA Engineer will be a member of the Rapid Analytics Platform team within the Technology practice.
The primary focus will be to work with the Rapid Analytics Team on designing and developing regression testing for the platform. The Quality Assurance Engineer must be comfortable working independently and have a passion for technical and business collaboration. This will serve as a hands-on owner and needs to be confident in building quality assurance solutions from scratch.
* Assess and recommend available automated quality assurance solutions as part of designing a UI automated testing service
* Set up, configure and document test automation service integrated with Azure DevOps and/or AWS CodeBuild pipelines
* Plan and document testing plans to support scheduled releases and deployments
* BS or MS degree in computer science or related degree.
* At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance of products with automated testing.
* Experience in the design and development of automated testing frameworks, including database, API and UI testing
* A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great cross team collaboration
* Deep functional experience with quality assurance frameworks and regression testing
* Experience working with Selenium-based products and Protractor preferred
* Experience with Azure DevOps, AWS CodeBuild or other continuous integration solutions
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.