Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a Senior Consultant, Software Integration to join our Technology Practice and work within cross-functional teams to solve some of our clients’ most complex technology problems. We’re looking for a consultant with the mindset to integrate for efficiency, coupled with the technical depth necessary to help design, build, and implement cutting-edge integration solutions and API technologies. As a technology agnostic firm, the consultant will also have the chance to continuously expand their skillset while working with modern tools, platforms, and frameworks.
- Collaborate with a team of consultants to help clients solve complex business problems through analysis of their existing systems, applications, APIs, and processes
- Work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through to design, engineering, and deployment
- Develop and implement new and/or existing integrations to connect various, common business applications across enterprise client environments (Salesforce, ERP, etc.)
- Follow Agile/Scrum methods to assess current state processes, gather functional and technical requirements, and identify areas where integrations can be developed to enable greater efficiency
- Partner directly with technical and business stakeholders to recommend and define work items aligned to business value creation
- Help clients understand the ‘art of the possible’ with innovative and disruptive technology
- Stay abreast of advancements in the industry, assess potential vendors, and help advocate for the business case to introduce new integration capabilities to the practice
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 3-6+ years of experience in software engineering with exposure to any of the following: integration platforms, API development, RESTful webservices, distributed architecture, event/message-based patterns, microservice architecture, etc.
- Proficient coding ability using any contemporary, backend development languages, I.e. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node, Scala
- Hands-on exposure with any leading iPaaS/EAI tools, I.e. MuleSoft, Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica, Talend
- Experience implementing software and/or integration solutions in the public cloud (Azure/AWS), strongly preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based Agile/Scrum project environment
- Strong communication skills and leadership ability in fast-paced, enterprise environments
- Understanding of how technology/integration solutions apply to business concepts and strategy
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business, and consulting skills
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town client projects – COVID-19 permitting
- Bonus – MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, DataWeave, CloudHub, Amazon Kinesis/MQ/SQS/SNS, Azure Event Hubs/Service Bus, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spark, AWS/Azure architect or developer certifications
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.