Chicago, USA (and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.)
As a Senior Consultant/Developer (Multiple Positions), here’s what you can do at ThoughtWorks:
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or related field and 5 years of experience as a Consultant, Developer or related position
- 12 months prior experience with:
- Analyzing, developing, designing, and testing object-oriented and full life-cycle software development projects using C#, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, NUnit/xUnit, Selenium, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server, Git, or Microsoft Azure;
- Utilizing Agile development methodologies including Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development and pair programming;
- Performing automation test frameworks, including unit, functional, and integration testing;
- Developing software application using Java, Ruby, or .NET;
- Working on projects with distributed teams, including coordinating across countries and time zones;
- Coaching and mentoring junior developers in all aspects of software development, including Agile development methodologies.
At least 80% travel throughout the U.S. required
Not quite ready to apply? Or maybe this isn’t the right role for you?
That’s OK, you can stay in touch with AccessThoughtWorks, our learning community (tick 'contact me about recruitment opportunities' to hear about jobs in the future).
NO - SR-SCD-0518