Senior DevOps and Cloud Engineer at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:36 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 17, 2020
RN is seeking a Senior DevOps and Cloud Engineer to partner with our development groups to build and deploy services. As a member of the team you will architect, implement and troubleshoot AWS solutions as well as develop and maintain infrastructure automation tools. You will also partner with DevOps Tools to build and maintain CI/CD for service environments. We are looking for a passionate problem solver that is highly focused, agile, and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-centric environment.
What are some of the responsibilities for this role?
- Production with Docker at scale
- Implementation of system and service telemetry to improve reliability and availability
- Development of deep insight into application and service performance
- Execution of security best practices for cloud deployments
- Ensuring system security through industry best practices
What technologies does a DevOps and Cloud Engineer work with?
- AWS services
- GitLab CI/CD
What are you looking for?
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, ECS/EKS docker in AWS, S3, VPC, Route53, ALB, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and RDS Aurora
- Configuration and support systems in AWS using terraform
- Experience working with Linux and JAVA environments at enterprise scale
- Background supporting large scale websites with CDN Services
- Familiarity with APM and service telemetry environments such as DataDog, and Newrelic
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Ability to script using Python, Ruby, and Bash, etc.
- Understanding of containerization and experience leveraging Docker
- Knowledge of cloud security and best practices
- Working knowledge of Windows platforms
- Background in network, storage and DNS services
- Ability to work effectively with people of all levels of information technology expertise with a wide range of constituencies and organizational relationships
- Understanding of Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies including Agile
What are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like Rewards Network?
- Exposure to some of the most modern and innovative technologies
- Being able to work alongside other talented individuals in a collaborative and continuous learning environment
- The ability to apply technology to strategically solve business challenges and see your ideas come to life
- Being part of a collaborative environment with a team of peers to build and deploy services
- Being an influential figure on security best practices for cloud deployments and application and service performance
- Ability to gain deep understanding of supported services
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description