“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology” –Mohit Kapoor (CIO)
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support.
What You’ll Bring:
· 5+ Years’ experience in development operations.
· Strong hands on experience with AWS, VMware, Docker.
· Strong hangs on experience deploying and maintaining using Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
· Experience managing and configuring public cloud providers, specifically Amazon Web Services.
· Experience with Linux/Unix automation and scripting.
· Experience with building API connectors for security tooling.
· Experience with designing custom tools and solutions for security oriented services using cloud and on-prem technologies.
· Ability to deploy, operate and maintain virtual infrastructure.
· Familiarity with container environments.
· Familiarity with container orchestration engines.
What We’d Prefer To See:
· Experience with tools such as Artifactory, Buildforge and/or Ansible.
· Experience with monitoring and scaling tools.
· Experience with log parsing and monitoring using Splunk.
· Familiar with configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
· Knowledge of best-practice security and networking techniques for Internet-facing systems.
Impact You’ll Make:
· As a Cyber Threat DevOps Engineer you will work with our Threat Architecture team to create exciting new capabilities within our security arena.
· Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based and on-prem production systems for our security engineers, leveraging automation.
· Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development and production environments.
· Work with other security teams developing capacity based scaling solutions for our tools, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks.
· Collaborate with development teams to enhance and optimize CI/CD pipelines that fully automate the build, test, and deploy of our high volume/ high available tools.
· Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools.
· Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
· Leverage your knowledge of container and cloud technologies, to steer the development and design of tools in a secure direction.
· Automate manual actions and processes to streamline security and threat operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.