SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
How You Can Make an Impact
- Enhance, support and monitor all aspects of the trading infrastructure
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues, spanning from the trading desk, internal and exchange infrastructure and back-office
- Own technical issues when they arise, either seeing them through to completion or handing off to the proper escalation/support path
- Build and maintain scripted toolset to enhance areas of data analytics, application configuration/deployment, data consolidation and all other areas that could exploit automation where not already implemented
- Manage and enhance change management system for software and infrastructure deployments
- Coordinate across three geographic regions that include Asia, Europe, and the United States
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related technical field
- 5+ years of DevOps experience within a trading environment
- Prior Linux experience including administration, latency tuning, and kernel level knowledge
- Strong Python scripting and automation experience
- Familiarity with SQL and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Zabbix
- Exceptional communication skills and emotional intelligence
- A self-motivated person with a passion for solving performance-focused complex problems
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and a generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.
Read Full Job Description