Senior Front End Developer at Saggezza
Senior Front End Developer - Remote
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced front-end developer to join our team.
Apart from those technical deliverables accompanying a senior role, we’re looking for a brand ambassador. As consultants, our day-to-day focus is working with clients and a successful consulting practice is one that grows. As such, we’re looking for someone comfortable building and maintaining strong relationships at client sites, someone comfortable breaking through any organizational silos, and someone who can be a uniting force between Saggezza and our teams working at the client site.
This is a client-facing role, and as such, we expect great client service along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You can expect to interact with clients on a daily basis, and as you’ll be writing the occasional report, documentation, or presentation, solid oral and written communication skills are essential. At Saggezza, we aim to work as traditional consultants. You may be embedded in client teams, but we keep these engagements short to help keep you growing and pursuing new technologies. Apart from your day-to-day coding, we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about engaging with Saggezza. All front-end developers fall under the UI Practice which aims to keep everyone connected with Saggezza through weekly events, presentations, and good communication.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients
Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team
Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights
Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- Redux, Apollo, or similar state management experience
- Jest (Unit & Visual Regression)
- Comfortable enforcing best practices
- RESTful consumption
- CSS (Precompiled: SCSS or LESS)
- Version Control (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Strong oral/written communication
What We’d Love to See
- GitLab CI/CD
- InVision, Figma, etc.
- Code Cleanliness (ESLint, Prettier, etc.)
- Content Management Systems
- ADA Compliance
- Scripting (npm, Gulp, etc.)
- Webpack Configuration
- Component Libraries (Storybook, Styleguidist, etc.)
- Angular 8+
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.