Cumberland - a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after pursuing an early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technologies. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
Candidates should have strong initiative and have proven experience independently driving projects to completion. We work from high-level requirements and programmers are expected to gain an intimate understanding of the business and work directly with traders and researchers on a daily basis.
- Working closely with traders, researchers, and other developers to build products that help understand, visualize, and interact with large data sets in new and exciting ways
- Developing full products, from inception to production, including identifying the business needs, user experience, backend processing, production support, and product evangelism
- Chrome browser expertise
- Providing on-call production support as needed
- Collaborating with traders, researchers, and software engineers within our group, as well as elsewhere within the organization
Some of the key skills are:
- 3+ years of experience with product management, feature gathering, and UX design
- Strong working knowledge of TypeScript and React
- Mature practices in unit testing and automated, UI driven acceptance testing
- Experience with high availability systems
- Experience with optimizing applications for Chrome
- Experience developing server-side systems
- Experience developing on Linux and a familiarity with the command line
- Experience with DevOps or system administration to aid in deployment and load balancing is helpful but not required
- Experience with trading systems is helpful but not required
- Experience with implementing security systems (e.g. 2FA, encryption, etc.) is helpful but not required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.