Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer at BlueCrew
BlueCrew is an on-demand staffing platform for temporary workers. We are an IAC-backed company looking to change the future of work by adding transparency to an antiquated staffing world. We are the best platform to quickly fill low complexity positions with high quality workers. Our matching algorithm and app based approach allow us to quickly employ thousands of low income workers in the Bay Area, LA, Austin, Denver, St. Louis, Reno, and across the country doing jobs like warehouse work, stadium concessions, and delivery roles.
We have a big mission here at BlueCrew. We believe hard work makes us stronger, as well as that anyone who wants to work should be able to work. Our goal is to change the way that hourly workers access work.
BlueCrew is searching for an experienced Senior Full Stack engineer to add to its team. You have a passion for solving big and complex problems with a high societal impact. You love including customer inputs into product development. Your leadership skills will be key to continue the development of the team.
This offers an opportunity to make an impact while doing rewarding work: we employ people in need with thousands of jobs per week (Veterans, Students, single mothers and fathers). We have an innovative and diverse team and are looking to add a Node developer who wants to build systems that make an immediate difference in people's lives.
You will be developing features on our core platform and web app for our employees, our clients, and our teammates. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- 4+ years experience with node.js.
- Experience with mySQL.
- You are adept in at least one modern front-end framework.
- You care about shipping high-quality code with effective tests.
- You are a self-driven developer seeking to understand and transform business requirements into performant, engaging features.
- You execute swiftly and intelligently to surpass expectations, while maintaining a work-life balance.
Capabilities and Talents:
- Strong technical problem solving skills are a must, with a focus on scalable solutions and performance optimization
- Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and always-changing environment
- Capable of quickly prioritizing tasks with multiple conflicting deadlines
- Team player
- Direct, clear communicator
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with AngularJS
We offer our business customers the flexibility of a mobile-based staffing platform with the benefits of the legal protections from a traditional W-2 staffing model. This gives our hourly employees access to benefits and other W-2 advantages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.