Senior Full Stack Engineer
Lumere is a company with a mix of software, analytics and research built on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs.
We are guided by our Core Values:
- Seek the frontier - Whatever your role, we are inspired by those who blaze trails and challenge the status quo.
- Obsess about impact - It’s our responsibility to bring bold innovation that leads to enduring change in healthcare.
- Do your best work - We seek individuals who care deeply about learning and teaching, and high performers who are even more self-aware.
- Welcome respectful debate - Our best ideas have come from active collaboration, are often based on limited information, and can contradict personal experience.
- Succeed, as one team - We have a single purpose and motivate each other to achieve it.
As a SaaS analytics company, our software delivers value to our clients, both internally and externally. Software Engineers are the core to our value delivery system. We are responsible for the new and existing features, reliability, resiliency and accessibility of our SaaS application layer. We collaborate with Product, and Client Services to ensure value is achieved.
We are looking for a pragmatic senior full stack engineer with a focus on front-end development who highly values collaboration to help us build a world class application stack. If you are passionate about architecture, coding, UI and deploying the best software you can, we'd love to talk to you! We are a Postgres, AWS, Terraform, Python, Vue shop. We look for similar or transferable skills.What are some of the things you will help us with?
- Mentor junior developers, helping them level up technically.
- Give / Get regular team feedback on your code through code reviews.
- Collaborate regularly with your product manager and fellow developers to deliver value to our users.
- Develop and deploy changes to our production systems.
- Focus on code quality with meaningful test coverage and legibility.
- Contribute to our Agile culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Product Managers, UX developers, and Front End Designers to come up with the MVPs of new features.
- Integrate and use monitoring and alerting tools to know about problems before our users.
- Be "point person" on a project, including writing design documents, coordinating dependencies, and acting as domain owner.
- Actively mitigate risk of failed delivery and missed deadlines through courageous, transparent communication with colleagues and stakeholders throughout an agile life cycle.
- Identify technical debt and performance bottlenecks within our systems, come up with a plan to improve the code, and get it pushed to production
- Have opportunities to contribute to in-house technical presentations and workshops that share your expertise.