At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli! Responsibilities:
The Full Stack Web Developer position requires an energetic and proactive generalist who will work as a key team member alongside other application developers and support staff. We want a decisive individual who possesses the skill set to manage multiple initiatives, spanning new software development projects as well as application maintenance and support.
- Leading architecture and development of responsive and mobile first web applications and APIs
- Coordinating with strategy, internal and external stakeholders, and design during various project stages
- Being a core contributor to code bases across many projects and clients
- Collaborating closely across development disciplines to coordinate, and in some cases drive feature functionality and implementation
- Promote good team practices, such as regular code reviews and pair programming
- Assisting the client support team using your technical background
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations and approaches
Nice to haves:
- Minimum 5 years development experience with both back-end server-side and front-end web development
- Background in writing APIs or web applications with PHP frameworks such as Yii2, Laravel, and Symfony
- Experience writing clean, structured, CSS using pre-processors like Sass or Less
- Familiarity working with Git in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write performant queries using SQL
- Working knowledge of software design patterns, experience writing automated tests
- Expert knowledge in architecting performant APIs and web applications optimized for both mobile and responsive web
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Experience using continuous integration & deployment tools such as Gitlab CI, Drone.io, TravisCI, or Circle CI
- Experience using build tools such as Webpack
- Experience working with clients, explaining complex requirements and addressing concerns to a variety of different audiences
- Background in mobile app development
- General knowledge of a lot of different web development frameworks and tools and the ability to weigh the pros and cons of each for a given problem
- Experience with Linux-based web servers
- Expertise building, using, and deploying container such as Docker and LXC
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar field
- Experience with .NET Core, Golang
Read Full Job Description