Senior Full Stack/.NET Engineer (Contract) at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking to hire a Senior .NET Engineer to join our growing team!Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
- Developing enterprise-grade solutions
- Coaching junior engineers and guiding team to clear solutions
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional development experience working in .NET or C#
- 2+ years coaching junior developers
- 2+ years of experience with or working knowledge of full stack development and Object Oriented development
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- 3+ years of developing with AWS or Azure
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Exposure to modern software practices such as Agile/Scrum, XP, TDD, Paired Programming, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with Angular, Typescripts, ReactJs, Vue.js, or node.js
- You have worked with and are proficient with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills and an interest in interfacing with clients
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- An interest in working across a variety of other technologies outside of .NET such as Java
- Certification(s) in Google (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Developer), Microsoft (Azure AI Engineer Associate, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Developer Associate) or Pivotal (Pivotal Certified Developer .NET)
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.