Senior Infrastructure Automation Architect at Ensono
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure Architecture for the Infrastructure Line of Business within the Product and Technology organization, you will work with a strong team of high skilled, passionate individuals in an environment that gives you the opportunity to learn new skills, technologies and implement your own ideas and architectures. You will have exposure to Ensono's Hybrid Cloud Platform as well as AWS and Azure Public Cloud platforms and how to efficiently build multi-tenant capable environment on top of these platforms. The Product and Technology organization is responsible for architecting, development and testing of technologies used in our services and delivering these as robustly architected, engineered and standardized deliverables to the rest of the Ensono business.
- Be an integral part of the Infrastructure Line of Business bringing significant advances to the Ensono portfolio
- Focused on Virtualization & Software Defined Networking aspect, partner with associates within single team to stage & commission operationally Ensono Hybrid Cloud Platform environment as well as stand-alone hosted solution environment
- Test, Develop and Design standards along with automation for infrastructure components that Ensono would build and manage for its clients
- Co-establish and maintain documentation related to Design and Build-Sustain documentation for Ensono Hybrid Cloud and Managed Public Cloud platforms
- Continuous Improvement on Build and Service Introduction efficiencies on Infrastructure & supporting elements, resulting in process improvement and automation opportunities
- Providing Technical Advice and Governance for Service Introduction processes
- Design & Execution of migration strategy for workload between Data Centers as well as between Cloud Platforms
- Drive automation efficiencies for specific needs as part of Service Introduction of Hybrid Cloud Platform
- Extensive experience with VMware vSphere deployment and automation
- Extensive experience with VMware Cloud Director automation
- Extensive experience with VMWare NSX-T Network Virtualization and Security deployment and automation
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with scripting languages such a Python or PowerShell
- Strong experience with automation using device API's
- Exposure to Cisco ACI and Cisco Based Networking
- Experience with VMware AVI, F5, A10 or other Load Balancing Technologies
- Knowledge on Switching and Routing Protocols such as Spanning Tree Protocols, OSPF, BGP, VXLAN, etc
- Experience of Security design and boundaries
- Exposure with integrating infrastructure elements to third party systems such as BMC, Solarwinds, Infoblox IPAM etc.
- Understanding of Agile Working Methodology & Environment
- Highly Motivated and Collaborative
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Ability to reliably absorb and transfer knowledge within your field of expertise
- Effective acquisition of knowledge about new technology
- Able to communicate and work effectively in a team and across multi-functional teams
- Demonstrate Customer-Centric Mindset
Years of Experience Desired: 8 - 10 years of professional experience
Education Desired: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
Certifications Desired: Certification VMware VCP, VCP-NV, CCNA etc.