Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
The iOS Developer position is responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features in existing applications, and working with our sales team to develop innovative solutions that meet clients' business needs. We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackles new challenges, learn new frameworks and technologies, and work alongside other developers.
- Lead architecture and development of iOS applications
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assess feasibility, difficulty, and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Collaborate closely across development disciplines to coordinate, and in some cases drive feature functionality and implementation
- Promote good practices such as regular code review and pair programming
- Assist in the client support team using your technical background
- Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendation and approaches
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience with iOS applications
- Proficient in Swift and experience with Objective C
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience with Git version control in a collaborative team environment creating pull requests and review codes
- Ability to work in various team sizes that could scale anywhere from working solo to a team of 10 plus developers across various disciplines
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- Contributed to at least one application on the Apple App Store
Nice to Haves
- Ability to reference Apple HIG and IOS best practices
- Able to maintain and refactor existing code bases and best practices and new technologies
- Understanding of network frameworks as well as third parties such as Alamofire
- Decision making skills and understanding trade offs when choosing to use third party libraries
- Experience with Fastlane and Continous Integration
- A degree in computer Science, software engineering, or similar field
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here . She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-JW1